May 18-21, 2021. Minsk, Belarus
The Seminar is organized on the initiative of Joint Institute for Power and Nuclear Research – Sosny with the support of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, the B.I. Stepanov Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, the Institute for Nuclear Problems of Belarusian State University, the Belarusian State University. Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research.
The aim of the Seminar is to provide a single forum for all aspects of nonlinear dynamics in:
- High energy physics and nuclear physics (QCD, perturbative and nonperturbative effects, confinement, physics inside/outside standard model, quark-gluon plasma, collective phenomena, physics of nuclear transmutations, the interaction of particles and nuclei, astrophysics and gravitation, neutrino physics, radiative corrections, Monte Carlo simulations)
- Nuclear power (modeling of neutron-physical, thermal-hydraulic and physicochemical processes in nuclear and radiation installations; verification and validation of calculation codes for deterministic/probabilistic analysis of NPP safety; future nuclear reactors, nuclear and radiation technologies, radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel management)
- High energy physics (QCD, standard model, quark-gluon plasma, collective phenomena, nonperturbative effects, confinement, radiative corrections, Monte Carlo simulations, neutrino physics)
- Information processing (quantum computation and cryptography, neural networks, artificial intelligence, information technology, parallel calculations)
- Mathematical foundations and methods (classical and quantum chaos, chaos and tunneling, correlations, dynamical systems, integrable systems, analytical and numerical methods)
- Foundation of electronics and optics (nano-, micro-, opto- and quantum electronics, classical and quantum optics)
- Economics, social, biological and chemical systems (nonlinear dynamics in economics, social, biological and chemical systems and medicine)
Proceedings of the Seminar will be published as a separate book.
Selected papers will be proposed for publication in the international journal Nonlinear Phenomena in Complex Systems .
The journal is indexed in the international science-based databases (SCOPUS, Web of Science/ESCI, RINC).
VIII International Conference "Nuclear Power Engineering, Nuclear and Radiation Technologies of the XXI Century"
June 23-26, 2020, Minsk, Belarus
The Conference and the Seminar are organized on the initiative of the Joint Institute for Power and Nuclear Research – Sosny of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus with the support of the National Academy of Scinces of Belarus, the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Belarus, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Belarus, the Ministry for Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus, the Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research and the International Union of Veterans of Nuclear Energy and Industry.
The aim of the Conference is discussion of methodological, environmental and social aspects of the use of nuclear energy at the present stage; analysis of research in the field of scientific support for the development of nuclear energy, nuclear and radiation technology, radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel management; development of recommendations for the safe use of nuclearenergy; holding the round table: The International Union of Public Associations «The International Union of Veterans of Nuclear Energy and Industry»(IUPA IUVNEI) «Nuclear energyis a leader in technological progress. The role of veterans in promoting advanced nuclear technology». «75th anniversary of the nuclear industry, development prospects».
- energy security;
- scientific research in support of the development of nuclear energy;
- nuclear and radiation technology;
- development of methods, technological solutions and new technology for
ensuring safety in the operation of nuclear and radiation facilities;
- combined use of active and passive safety systems in a nuclear power plant design;
- radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel management;
- nuclear infrastructure development;
- the round table«Nuclear energyis a leader in technological progress.
The role of veterans in promoting advanced nuclear technology».
Conference working languages are – English and Russian.
In connection with the epidemiological situation, the conference is held on-line.
Abstracts and reports can be found at
You can ask the authors questions you are interested in by e-mail, indicated by the authors as a contact.
The program provides for the holding of a round table “Nuclear energy – the leader of technological progress. The role of veterans in promoting advanced nuclear technologies, together with the International Union of Veterans of Nuclear Energy and Industry, which will be postponed to July 15, 2020 and will be held in the large conference hall of the Yubileinaya Hotel from 10-00 to 18-00.