Laboratory of modeling of nonlinear processes in energy # 17
The laboratory was established in the year 1996. In June 2012 the sector the “Educational center” is created in the laboratory.
Dr. Alexander LUKASHEVICH
Tel.: +375 (17) 3911411
Fax: +375 (17) 3911335
The basic directions of scientific and technical activity
- Scientifically-methodical and the basic researches, connected with modeling, as well as with the optimization analysis and development of the energy-efficient actions and technologies;
- Scientifically-methodical and the basic researches, connected with modeling of the heat and mass transfer processes with reference to technological processes in power engineering and ecology, as well as to impacts, connected with a safety in the given branches;
- Maintenance of the organization of works on the State program of a professional training for nuclear powerin the Republic of Belarus on 2008-2020 years.
The main functions of the «Educational Center» sector:
- organization and carrying out the program of the professional training for nuclear power of the Republic of Belarus;
- operation class and the analytical equipment;
- organization and maintenance of systems for collecting, processing and presentation of knowledge in the field of nuclear power and nuclear technology.
The main projects carried out in the laboratory:
The laboratory participates in the implementation of government research programs:
- energy safety – 1.1.03;
- energy efficiency-1.6.2;
- “nuclear power, nuclear and radiation technologies;
- “scientific supply and safety at emergency situations;
- The program of the professional training for nuclear power of the Republic of Belarus;
- The agreement with BRFFR F09-169 “simulation of spatial distribution of transport emissions in street canyons”
- The State program “Scientific support of the nuclear power development in the Republic of Belarus for 2011-2012 and for the period up to the year 2020 (activity 3, 5, 7).
The major achievements:
The training classis created in the laboratory. There are16 work places, equipped with computers, an analytical Simulator for reactor NPP with reactor VVER and Simulator of several accidents TOMAS-1. Simulator and software of the Centre could be used for training and advanced training of specialists of different directions in the field of nuclear power, for examination, for the Organization of various meetings, seminars, conferences, etc.
The main publications:
-Trifonov A.G., Kruk J.E. Methodological aspects of risk assessment of NPP personnel. // Proceeding of Belarus Technological University. Ser. Chemistry and Technology of Nonorganic Substances. – 2011. – № 3. – P. 197 – 200.
-Trifonov A.G., Andrijievckij A.A., Radkevich V.V. Modeling of pollution dynamics when accidents at nuclear power plants. // Proceeding of Belarus Technological University. Ser. Chemistry and Technology of Nonorganic Substances. – 2011. – № 3. – P. 213 – 217.
-Trifonov A.G., Andrijievckij A.A., Pronkevich T.U. Simulation of thermal conditions of dry container storage of spent nuclear fuel. // Proceeding of Belarus Technological University. Ser. Chemistry and Technology of Nonorganic Substances. – 2011. – № 3. – P. 193 – 196.
-Simulation and optimization of heat-mass transfer processes (tutorial with a signature stamp of Ministry of education) / A.A. Andrijievckij, A.G. Trifonov. Minsk. BSTU, 2005. – 320 p.
-The use of MATLAB in the educational process / A.A. Andrijievckij, A.G. Trifonov. Proceeding of Belarus Technological University. Ser. III. The educational and methodical work. 2007.
-Lukashevich A.G., Mikhalycheva E.A., Trifonov A.G. Application of computer technique for estimating wind potential fluctuations of the wind energy station site location. – Brest, 2011. P. 108 –111.