Department of Scientific and Technical Information and International Cooperation;
Mr. Sergei BUKAEV
Tel.: +375 (17) 395-18-92
Mobile: +375 (29) 126-20-82
Fax: +375 (17) 374-83-35
Since the establishment of the institute, along with the development of all scientific areas, auxiliary services have been formed: departments of scientific and technical information and editorial and publishing work. Their tasks were informational, analytical and organizational support of the institute’s scientific activities: international relations, library resources, participation in conferences, production of informational and scientific products, as well as patent and licensing work.
The departments employed leading engineers, translators, librarians, editors, printing machine operators, bookbinders. The first leaders who headed the departments were Yu.S. Panitkov and N.P. Pakhomovich. Over the years, such employees as A.S.Salnikova, N.A. Pozharskaya (preparation of research works), L.A. Nekrasova (scientific and organizational work), G.V. Manuilova (patent activity), I.P. Shankin (foreign transfers), F.I. Malykhina (printing industry), L.S. Thrush (bookbinding) and others made a great contribution to the work of these units.
Currently, under the guidance of the scientific secretary, the Institute is successfully carrying out work: scientific-organizational, patent-licensed, library, postgraduate studies and a specialized council for the defense of dissertations are functioning under the supervision of Dr. Sc. A.G. Trifonova. The institute has a printing service engaged in the production of scientific products, paperwork, as well as advertising and exhibition work. The activities of these services are aimed at facilitating the implementation of plans and solving the scientific tasks of the entire institute.
- Provision of the data and proposals on international scientific communication of the Institute including information on contracting, agreement undertaking and scientific cooperation protocols making;
- Providing of methodic, advisory and practical assistance to structural divisions of the Institute, including assistance on contracting, agreement undertaking and scientific cooperation protocols making (within competence);
- Participation in supervision of execution of the contracts, agreements and scientific cooperation protocols;
- Control over timely execution of the decisions of the Institute managers regarding international cooperation;
- Preparing of annual and thematic reports on international cooperation of the Institute;
- Coordination of drawing up of documents on business trips abroad for the employees of the Institute and registration of the trips;
- Control of financial and managerial support of business trips abroad for the Institute managers, as well as reception of foreign partners visiting the Institute including the framework of reciprocity-based exchange of scientists according to the contracts and treaties on cooperation;
- Drawing up of the documents on financial support of the international activities carried out at the Institute;
- Presentation of the Institute in accordance with the established procedures at the state bodies when considering the issues of the international cooperation;
- Drawing up of the answers to the inquiries of the state bodies concerning international cooperation;
- Database-keeping on export of the goods and services of the Institute;
- Assurance of the reception of the foreign partners at the Institute.